Grow Your Business With SEO
Grow your organic search traffic, and become the leader in your industry, with our search engine optimization services.
What can SEO do for you?
Our SEO services brought The Retrofit Source a 700% Return on Investment by ranking them for keywords that bring interested buyers to their products everyday.
Our SEO Process
Before we start any campaign we need to make sure that your business is a good fit for SEO. In the analysis phase we go through a number a steps that help us understand your goals relative to the market, the competitive landscape and what we will need to bring you from point a to point b.
Every campaign is different, and so we start each campaign with a consultation form.
- You start by filling our our Consultation form. This form gives us details about your business that we use to begin our analysis.
- After we receive your form, we take 24-72 hours to dive into your industry, geography, and provided information to get a feel for your campaign.
- Once we understand the environment, we will film a custom video explaining our findings and send it to you for review.
- Our preliminary analysis video allows you to get a feel for how we work, and get some value before you ever spend any money.
- The preliminary analysis is designed to give us a super quick overview to understand if your industry could even benefit from SEO.
- The preliminary analysis is not necessary – and if you already know that you want SEO we usually will skip this step and go straight to the Competitive Analysis
- The ROI Analysis shows us how much you can make from a successful SEO campaign.
- We use keyword data provided by Google to show us how much potential there is for your services.
- We then match that data with information about your business (like your sales close rate, and average value from acquiring a new customer) to understand how much money you can make.
- The Competitive Analysis tells us exactly how you stack up versus your top competitors.
- The Competitive Analysis tells us all of your websites weak points (for on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical seo)
- The Competitive Analysis gives you an actionable list of 50+ items that you can take anywhere to get fixed (kind of like one of those 50-point car inspection checklists.)
- The Competitive Analysis is $250. It is yours to keep. It does not obligate you to start a campaign with us, but should you choose to do so – the price will go towards your start-up fee!
After your analyses are finished you will have an excellent idea about the type of value, service, and expertise we provide.
At this point you are welcome to start a campaign with us, or part ways with no hard feelings.
- If you are a local business, 99% of the time the ROI analysis will give us everything we need to know to just get started right away – and we can skip this step.
- For Ecommerce & National brands, we need to align a strategy with your budget.
- Our Strategy & Proposal step will give us one last opportunity to dive deep, and get super granular about the strategies we will use to grow your business with SEO & Content.
- We will prepare documents for you with extensive keywords/content research, competitive SEO strategy breakdowns, and actionable information we will use in your campaign.
- This step gives helps us align your budget with our strategy – so we know what we can expect.
- Our Research & Strategy phase is $1,500. Like the Competitive Anaysis this is yours to keep. It is not an obligation to work together on a full-fledged campaign, and it can be used as a deposit to your first month setup fee. (This is what we would have to do in month 1 anyways, so getting it done before is actually beneficial for everyone)
- If everything looks good, we will send you a link to setup an automatic payment so we can begin the campaign.
- When the payment processes successfully we will start with an on-boarding form, and get to it!
We value transparency, communication, and collaboration with our clients. No one knows your business better than you – and the more we communicate, analyze, and report during the campaign the better results we will get!
- We set you up with an account manager who is your main point of contact for everything you may need.
- We have dedicated live chat support, a client-only ticketing system, and a dedicated account manager to help you along the way.
- We get you setup with a live workbook of everything we are doing in the campaign, detailed down to line-by-line deliverables.
- Our KPI report is custom tailored to your business and updated every month so you can see the progress we are making towards your goals.
- Checking keyword progress is actually pretty fun – we set you up with a private password-protected link to a real time ranking report of all the keywords you want to monitor.
- We can set these keywords to update daily, weekly, or monthly – the choice is yours!
- In the first month of your campaign we will have you setup with a personalized dashboard to track everything you need to monitor the health of your Business Profiles on the web.
- Every month you will receive a summary video from your Lead SEO.
- In this video we go over wins, opportunities, problem areas, and present solutions.
- We discuss what was done that month, the progress you are making, and what’s on the schedule for the next month.
- Video reports are quick, easy to understand, and give you the overview all in about 5-10 minutes.